Views invited on the new Blaby district urgent care centre location
NHS East Leicestershire and Rutland Clinical Commissioning Group is planning to open a new urgent care centre in the Blaby district area.
Urgent care centres treat patients for injuries and illnesses that require immediate attention, but are not life-threatening and people will be treated by an experienced nurse for a range of minor illnesses and injuries including cuts and bruises, stomach upsets, burns and strains.
The centre will offer walk in services and appointments when GP practices are closed on weekday evenings, at weekends and on bank holidays. The centre is planned to open in April 2019.
After listening the views of local people over the summer on what is important to them about the location of a new service, we are now seeking views on which one of two existing buildings at which to locate the centre. We welcome your feedback and would appreciate your support in promoting to your local contacts the opportunity for people to share their views.
Full details of our proposals and survey can be found on our website. The survey will close at 11:45pm on Tuesday 27 November 2018.
We will be out and about with our listening booth over the coming weeks and we encourage people to come along and talk to us to share their views. We will be visiting:
- Monday 05 November 2018, 10am-12pm at Countesthorpe Health Centre
- Wednesday 7 November, 10am-12pm at The Limes Medical Centre
- Monday 12 November 2018,10am-12pm at Hazelmere Medical Centre
- Wednesday 14 November, 8:30am-10:30am at Glenfield Surgery
- Saturday 17 November 2018, 10am-12pm at Blaby Library
- Monday 19 November 2018, 2pm-4pm at Glenfield Library
- Tuesday 20 November 2018, 9am-11am at Northfield Medical Centre
- Thursday 8 November 2018, 3pm-6pm at Enderby Leisure Centre
If you have any questions or wish to request this information in another language or format, please email us at email@example.com or call us on 0116 295 3405.
Posted: Mon, 05 Nov 2018 16:11 by Clerk to the Council