Thu, 03 Mar 2022 19:00
A meeting of the Parish Council will be held in St James Church Hall from 7:00pm.
Council meetings have now reverted to face to face and are once again open to the public. Anyone wishing to contribute must attend the meeting in person, members of the public can still watch the meetings remotely via Zoom virtual meetings and, for everyone's health, we would encourage members of the public to continue using Zoom.
An Agenda will follow in due course, and the Minutes will follow once approved by the Council at their next meeting.
The waiting room for the meeting will open at 6:45pm to allow people to get set up before the meeting begins.
Members of the press/public from the village are welcome to attend.
If this is your first time accessing Zoom please follow the steps below:
1) Click on the header link for this meeting
2) Box appears – 'do you want to allow downloads on Zoom' – click Allow
3) Another box – 'install – Zoom would like to access files in your DOWNLOAD folder' – Click OK – Do not be alarmed at this as all platforms need to access the download folder to enable the programme to run
4) A box will appear saying 'Join Meeting' - Click to join
5) Enter meeting ID
6) Enter password
7) Click Join and this should take you to the meeting
8) Please allow 5-10 mins before the start time to ensure that the meeting can begin on time
To Join Zoom Meeting please see the agenda for details.
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kbkHrCDnRt
Link to Council Policies & Procedures
- Parish Council
- Agenda - 2022-03-03 (PDF, 214 Kb)
- Minutes - 2022-03-03 (PDF, 264 Kb)
- Cover letter - 2022-03-03 (PDF, 255 Kb)
- Neighbourhood Watch Newsletter - February 2022 (PDF, 5.9 Mb)
- Leicestershire Waste Partnership Strategy (PDF, 691 Kb)
- Standing Orders - 2022 (draft) (PDF, 501 Kb)
- Financial Regulations (England) - 2022 (draft) (PDF, 328 Kb)