Coronavirus & COVID-19
- Book a coronavirus PCR test
Find out who can get free NHS tests, how to get tested, and what your test result means.
- Order coronavirus (COVID-19) rapid lateral flow tests - GOV.UK
Rapid lateral flow tests help to find cases in people who may have no symptoms but are still infectious and can give the virus to others. The test usually takes 15-30 minutes to complete.
- Book or manage a coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccination
Use this service to book a 1st, 2nd, 3rd or booster dose of the coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine or manage an appointment.
Sources of information
- Gov.uk cornavirus pages
Offering all the government guidance on how the UK is dealing with the coronavirus pandemic.
- NHS coronavirus pages
Get the latest NHS information and advice about coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Leicestershire County Council coronaviurs pages
Details on the measures being taken around Leicestershire relating to coronavirus.
- Leicester City Council coronavirus pages
Get the latest information and advice on coronavirus in Leicester
- Coronavirus Postcode Checker
The official UK Government website for data and insights on Coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Local Restrictions - Postcode Checker
Determine the local restrictions based on the postcode you are in, and then be able to see what you can and can't do.
- Local COVID alert levels: what you need to know
Information on local COVID alert levels, including what they mean, why they are being introduced and what the different levels are.
Help and support
- Blaby District Council Community Hub
Information and how to request help or volunteer to help out
- Business Grants and Support
Information and how to apply for grants and support
- Leicestershire County Council Community Hub
The community hub brings together a range of help for people who’ve been identified as being most at risk from coronavirus and are isolating at home – and don’t have support from friends or family.