Contact us

If you have any questions or queries, please send us an email, call, or fill out the form below.

Stuart Bacon

Stuart Bacon

Clerk and RFO

Huncote Parish Council

c/o 3 Mountfield Road
Earl Shilton
01455 844 539
07875 291 366

Download vCard

* Required Field

Supply this if you require a response

As an alternative if you require a response

Rights of Way

  • Rights of Way Report Form

    Use this form to report issues with any of the Rights of Way within Huncote. You may also use it to report footpath and road faults.
    To report highways (footpaths and roads) problems direct to Leicestershire County Council call 01455 283341.
    To report faulty street lights call Leicestershire County Council free on 0800 626203. Please supply the street where the light is faulty and, if possible, the number that is printed on the lamp post.

Social Networking

How to 'get social' with Huncote Parish Council:

Facebook: Search for 'Huncote Parish Council' and 'like' the page to be kept up to date with all the latest information from the Parish Council.

Search for 'Huncote' and 'like' the page to be kept up to date with all the latest information and events in Huncote.

Twitter: Search for 'HuncotePC' and click 'follow' to keep up to date with all latest Parish Council tweets.

Got a suggestion for what you would like to appear on our Facebook page? Want us to tweet something you've not seen before? They're YOUR networks, so let us know what you'd like to see by posting on them today.

Emergency Contacts


The generic out of hours number for Blaby District Council is : 0844 736 9545


Environment agency - 0345 988 1188

Leicestershire County Council - 0116 232 3232

Severn Trent - 0800 783 444

Blaby District Council - 0116 275 0555