Huncote Parish Council provides your local services. We strive to make Huncote parish a better place to live, work and play. Our website includes a wealth of information about how we conduct business and what we do. Please use the search bar or browse the site to find whatever you are looking for. If you can't find the information you require then please contact us.
If you're feeling lonely, isolated or just need someone to talk to, help is out there locally.
Would you, or someone you know, benefit from a regular phone call from one of the trained befrienders?
For further information call 0116 272 7718 or email email@example.com.
Posted: Fri, 08 Jan 2021 16:54 by Clerk to the Council
The government have once again put the country into lockdown. Here's a handy poster so you know what you can and can't do until the lockdown is lifted.
Posted: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 00:01 by Clerk to the Council
Tier 4: Stay at Home
Blaby District and the rest of Leicestershire will move to Tier 4 Covid-19 restrictions from 00:01 on Thursday 31 December 2020
This means that:-
- People must stay at home except for very limited purposes (eg. for essential travel for work, education or medical appointments)
- You cannot meet indoors with anyone not in your household or existing support bubble
- You can only meet outdoors with one person from another household
- You must not travel into/out of a Tier 4 area except for limited exceptions (eg. for essential travel for work, education or medical appointments)
- All non essential shops, personal care, indoor gyms as well as hospitality venues must close
- Travelling abroad is banned
- Places of worship will remain open for private prayer and communal worship but people cannot interact with people they do not live with
A list of all local authority areas that will move to Tier 4 can be found on the Formal Tiering Review: 30 December page of the GOV.uk website
Leicestershire County Council and the Director of Public Health have also released a statement on the changes to tier restrictions
Reduce the spread of the virus
Please help to limit the spread of the virus:-
1. Wash hands - keep washing your hands regularly
2. Cover face - wear a face covering in enclosed spaces
3. Make space - stay at least 2 metres apart
4. Ventilate - letting fresh air into enclosed spaces regularly
If you have symptoms
Posted: Wed, 30 Dec 2020 18:41 by Clerk to the Council