- Completed Audit Return - 2015/16 (PDF, 870 Kb)
Copy of the completed audit return including any comments from Internal/External auditors.
- Notice of Conclusion of Audit - 2015/16 (PDF, 167 Kb)
Notice of conclusion of audit by Grant Thornton UK LLP.
- Annual Return for the financial year ending 31 March 2015 (PDF, 5.2 Mb)
A copy of the parish council's annual return.
- Accounts 2015/16 (PDF, 71 Kb)
Copy of the parish council accounts for 1 April 2015-31 March 2016.
- External Auditor comments - 2014/15 (PDF, 1 Mb)
A copy of the external auditors comments for the financial year ending 31 March 2015.
The Precept is the element of your Council Tax that is paid to Huncote Parish Council.
Every year, before the end of January, the Parish Council draws up budgets and calculates how much money it needs for the next Financial Year (1/4-31/3). These are then submitted to Blaby District Council. Blaby DC co-ordinate the other demands from Leicestershire County Council, Leicestershire Police, Leicestershire Fire & Rescue Service and themselves and come up with the rate to be paid from 1st April that year.
The Parish publishes a monthly list of payments made. These can be viewed in documents
- Financial Regulations (PDF, 300 Kb)
The Financial Regulations were adopted by Full Council at its Meeting held on 3rd November 2016.
- Internal Control Policy (PDF, 138 Kb)
Details of the councils internal control policy.
- Risk Management policy (PDF, 301 Kb)
Details of the councils risk management policy.